Monday, October 26, 2015

Right and Left Part I





This week the 3 Ps are related, today we start with the Left Coast.

I have mentioned in the past my fascination with water. Water comes in many different forms, even when it is liquid.  There is no more basic a way of showing that then to compare and contrast the oceans.  I have only been lucky enough at this point in my life to have seen the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.  As I was well into my 30s when I saw the Atlantic for the first time, you will understand that that makes me quite excited and eager to see more.

Our photos today are of "The Left Coast" the Pacific in all of it's glory. From ice to steam, water means life. Let it surround you. Don't just see it, feel it.  The pounding of the waves. The push and pull of the tide. The subtle lapping of the pools on the beach. Water is. Take a moment today and just be there with it.

Love what you see?  I am on Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment